Includes one (1) 20"x16" glass & polishing cloth. Assorted colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green. Please add color request to order comments. We will ship requested colors when we can but we may be limited by our current inventory.
- Provides true Chemical Free Cleaning – removing dirt , grease, grime and over 99% of bacteria from a hard surface using just water
- 1.6 Million fibers per inch versus 90,000 to 200,000 o n other “high quality” microfibers
- Provides a lint-free, streak-free, smear-free finish to windows, mirrors, and fixtures throughout the home
- Removes light grease, grime, and finger marks and add s a final polishing touch to most hard surfaces <br><br> - Use dry on water dampened surface brings a perfect smear -free finish to windows, mirrors, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble and all other shiny surfaces
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings e-cloths are made of millions of tiny fibers that pick up dirt which normal cloths just leave behind. When we say tiny, we mean each fiber is about 1/200th the width of a human hair. These tiny fibers attract moisture and oil, lifts and traps dirt, grease, grime and bacteria. Leaving your surface clean and polished with no chemical residue left behind. This process is healthier with no chemicals used. There is no chance for potentially harmful fumes and residue. This is important to children, as well as allergy and asthma sufferers. Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemical s. e-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
Directions - For windows, mirrors and light grease and dirt, spray water onto the surface to be cleaned using e-cloth Water Atomizer, fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth (use dry) and wipe. Care & Laundering - To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as l ow as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. F or a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan. A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use. Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener . Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate a t low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
80% polyester/20% polyamide. - Made in Korea